Friday, March 10, 2017

Some Chaos Warriors for Sale

I've finally decided to start thinning out some of my personal collection starting with my Mutant Marauding Chaos Warriors. 
I'm likely going to get out of Warhammer / Age of Sigmar fantasy.  I am enjoying historicals in lots of plastic much more and I am planning to get back in to doing some Warhammer 30k/40k.
So I am clearing out some stuff to make room for new things.  There will be a couple of units of Marauders, a couple units of warhounds, my unit of Chaos Warriors, and numerous characters and miscellaneous models.
A Lion converted beastman, that I had made to poke fun at a buddy, Johnny Hastings of Point Hammered.
 Some mutant champions like the guy below.
Some big conversions like the champion below.
 A link to the Mutant Marauder Unit above 

Much more to follow.

1 comment: